Jammu Kashmir Seeks Attention....Freedom is Our Birth Right....We Want United independent Jammu Kashmir..

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Which way Kashmiri People should GO!??

I had a very little knowledge about Kashmir and its problems, as I lived all my life in Pakistan and just visited Kashmir about 10 Years ago first time.Now I am interested to do or participate for the Kashmir cause.Since last two weeks I am searching on web about Kashmir and viewed manysites and blogs. After visiting these sites I am in confused for Kashmiri People and sad as well as we have not a proper and disciplined campaign for one cause. I am not a politician, but feel sorry and pity to say that our leaders are divided by their mentality and classes / parties and all of them forget the main cause and goal which our for-fathers set about 60 years ago.A free and independent Kashmir (If any one remember, as I wasn't born that time and don't know much about this).Now as I seen and heard we are fighting for nothing, just for party leadership or Govt. post even a clerk post forget the Ministry post.
Being a Kashmiri common man, I ask my leadership, Where is that passion wegot 50 years ago for Kashmir and sacrificed a lot for the freedom. But I feel that we are not even free in AZAD Kashmir, we have to look for reference for the job even for ID card. I lived all my life in Pakistan and when visited Kashmir first time, I want to cry what seen there. People have to climb down all the ways on foot to get water. I seen the families have nothing to eat or if they have may be for one time only.What our Government is doing for them, I don't think any thing. They are busy to make and break establishment.
Sorry to say that but If we Kashmiri not think and take care for Kashmir. Nobody else will bother to do this. Forget Pakistan or India or Western civilization. All gona use us, this side of border or other side of border.I ask one question,
what is suitable for Kashmir?
1. Free Kashmir
2. Pakistan & India administrated Kashmir (Like now)If any one can answer this by explaining, I will be obliged.
[Zahid Mehmood]

0 comments: